1st Sgt. 1902 through Vietnam

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice!

As a former 1SG, this is one of my areas of collecting. I'll try to get some photos up in the next day or two.

Collecting 3rd Armored Division items of all kinds from all eras, specializing in the 36th Armored Infantry Regiment.

Here are some quick photos of my First Sergeant insignia collection.

First up is an assortment of pins and a matchbook cover:

post-9-0-94055400-1418327096.jpg

Collecting 3rd Armored Division items of all kinds from all eras, specializing in the 36th Armored Infantry Regiment.

An assortment of 3-rocker WWII-era stripes.

I am still looking for a set of felt-on-felt 3-rocker First Sergeant stripes. I am told they exist, but have never seen any.

post-9-0-09703800-1418327704.jpg

And finally, an assortment from approximately the Spanish-American War era through WWI.

I'd love to have some Civil War First Sergeant stripes, but my bank account tells me I can't have them.

I should also mention that I have decided to only collect infantry stripes. There are lots of nice artillery, cavalry, etc. stripes out there, but I can't afford to buy them all.

I hope you enjoyed all of these!

post-9-0-42320600-1418327866.jpg

Your insignia is...tops! Sorry, seemed too easy. Nice collection though.

WANTED: I collect materials of any age related to the US Army Quartermaster Corps and from the long-defunct Commissary / Subsistence Corps. Anything goes and it doesn't have to be identified to a vet. If it's weird or unusual, please PM me! ASMIC #5650

The top left chevron in photo #1 is for an Infantry Company Supply Sergeant.

You've got some nice chevrons there. I really like the variations on the top kick chevrons thru the years! The Ordnance Sgt. chevrons in #14 are nice too!

donation2007.gifdonation2008.gifdonation2009.gifdonation2010.gifdonation2011.gif

donation2012.gifdonation2013.gifdonation2014.gifdonation2015.gifdonation2016.gif

donation2017.gifdonation2018.gifdonation2019.gifdonation2020.gif

• 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...