VALERY

TEAM 162, the red hats

The attached is the para oval of the team.

post-468-1215563739.jpg

donation2007.gifdonation2008.gif

Sorry for the lack of comments on my posts , my pix are being weird .

o

donation2009.gifdonation2010.gifdonation2011.gifdonation2012.gifdonation2013.gifdonation2014.gif
donation2015.gifdonation2016.gifdonation2017.gifdonation2018.gifdonation2019.gif

Tomorrow I will post my set with the printed ARVN Abn SSI.

"One law for them, another one for us !"

donation2017.gif

donation2016.gif

donation2015.gifdonation2014.gifdonation2013.gifdonation2012.gif

donation2011.gifdonation2010.gifdonation2009.gifdonation2008.gifdonation2007.gif

Here is an image from another "SOS" pick up.

Thanks to the efforts of an honourable man, i was able to add further items to my Team 162/FANK grouping.

This time, 2 photo albums, an airborne graduation book and a few other paper items to the veteran. The first album has a wonderful array of colour and B/W photos of the unit circa 1970-1 to include this one showing the detachment assembled.

Most of the photos are captioned and the officers are identified which is a wonderful research tool.

14tonf6.jpg

Patrick.

donation2009.gif

Great Patrick! Hope to see more of your album(s)! The locally made two pocket shirts are very interesting. I've seen near similar worn by members of the 46th company in Thailand during a short period. I have to confirm.

Thanks

Valery

donation2007.gifdonation2008.gif

donation2009.gifdonation2010.gifdonation2012.gifdonation2013.gif

Owen,

Is it possible to see you set at once (not just a close up ...). Would you learn how to post big picture so all the members can enjoy seeing your set ? :) (I think you can set you camera to take 640x480 pics, then resize it about 70% to fit the 150kB.

Hope that helps :)

Patrick,

Amazing pics, look the pants they wre, it was obiviously ERDL pants that sidecargo pocket were removed and replaced with zip pockets

Sorry for the lack of comments on my posts , my pix are being weird .

o

Hello,

Here is a set from my collection that belonged to CPT Morrow. The shirt and pants are a matching set and have some great custom tailor work. He was promoted from 1LT to CPT while he had this shirt and you can see that there is directly embroidered US and Vietnam 1LT rank underneath the US and Vietnamese sewn on CPT rank. CPT Morrow was awarded a Silver Star and a Bronze Star for Valor during his tour with the Red Hats. This is one of my favorite uniforms.

Regards,

Jason

post-1616-1237249166.jpg

donation2013.gif