WW1 USMC 6th MG Bn, China Marine, Banana Wars, Silver Star Winner, Vet Lot

usmcaviator

Thanks for all of the kind comments, I hope to be able to acquire more items related to him in the near future. How about that BB&B Fourregere decoration set?

Mike

Interesting to note that Fire Bronze marked service EGA collar set has the eagle heads facing the same direction (eagle's left). Only the second set I have owned like this. The set on the collars is also marked "Fire Bronze". The large dress piece is "GOLD" and "SILVER" marked

Mike

Thanks for all of the kind comments, I hope to be able to acquire more items related to him in the near future. How about that BB&B Fourregere decoration set?

Mike

Are they marked by chance? The box itself is a neat piece

It has everything you could want in a USMC grouping. So very happy to see all of its elements still together and intact. It's unsettling to see groupings being broken up on-line or at estate sales to eek out a few more dollars. While there is a slight twinge of envy, I am so happy to it it preserved and cared for. I hope that you're able to acquire the rest of his effects. Anticipating to hear of his exploits. A big thumbs up!

• 4 years later...

Hi Mike , just came across your post from a while ago. What did the research say on the two Cbina Medals? What was the Marines name? Thanks Scott