The ultimate 101st Airborne tribute blanket

WorldWarPatches

Brian Dentino

That has got to be one of the coolest patch blankets I have ever seen. There are some GREAT patches there aside from the 101st as well! Stunning and a great addition. Congrats on the pickup!

Now get those scissors out.... JK

Yeah, I hate to admit it, but I would have those patches off the blanket within minutes. The blanket is post-WWII anyways.

-Ski

WorldWarPatches

Bob,

The original owner has past away. I bought it from the widow. She say's she only knows he collected for many years and about 10 to 15 years ago he started putting them on blankets, Yes I said BLANKETS. (*_*) as I get them, I'll share some photo's of them. I can only afford to make payments so I only get 1 at a time. Next one is a USMC theme.

as the are being paid off.Great piece! what's the background on its collection and assembly? Bobgee

WorldWarPatches

Hello Ski,

I had to agree NOT to cut them up without 1st trying to sell each one complete for 6 months. I did tell her that the next owner will not have to agree to any terms. I hope they stay intact. I'll have a blanket collection if they don't sell because I won't be cutting them up. Pat

Yeah, I hate to admit it, but I would have those patches off the blanket within minutes. The blanket is post-WWII anyways.

-Ski

on my fasebook acount it came up for sale for 17 grand, yes I said 17 GRAND!!! ( buy it now) 12.5 grand starting bid.... maybe a scam ?? or is this thing up for sale??

mikes militaria

There is a patch I've never seen before, To the top left of the first "1" next to the army group patches, A red patch with a gold lion and a scroll with "try us". Anyone mind telling me what that is? Thanks , Mike

There is a patch I've never seen before, To the top left of the first "1" next to the army group patches, A red patch with a gold lion and a scroll with "try us". Anyone mind telling me what that is? Thanks , Mike

Think its the 141st Field Artillery