• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Can U ID this Cap patch

I was wondering the same thing Pat. I saw the auction too, but came up empty in my searches and didn't have the money to gamble. I think it is US though, and My best guess was that it could be a navy striker similar to a variation of the harbor net tender as seen below in this reproduction. But I have no clue, never seen it before. I like it though!

$_57.JPG

Part of a large collection all WW 2. This puppy is a mere 1-1/2" twill cut edge no-glow. Do U know what it is? Thanks in advance.

Pat,

Could this possibly be a variation of U.S. Navy Torpedoman's Mate patch for the lower sleeve. The symbol sitting horizontal?

Just a thought,

Stoney

Wow, ok.

Thanks for that Pat. Just because I'm new to the Forum means I can't count the past 30 years of collecting? I've been out there with many of your advanced collectors, I just choose not to join every forum under the sun.

Was just trying to help,

Todd

Todd,

No way was I discounting your might be, I was hoping to get an " it is" I've got a few years doing this also but do not know half as much as some of the "long time members " with ID #'s under 1000. When Scotty or Tredhead or one of the ASMIC Ex's chime in I listen. I do this for a living and don't want to insult or piss-off anyone. I apologize if you were offended.

Wow, ok.

Thanks for that Pat. Just because I'm new to the Forum means I can't count the past 30 years of collecting? I've been out there with many of your advanced collectors, I just choose not to join every forum under the sun.

Was just trying to help,

Todd

https://www.ebay.com/str/worldwarpatches

If you can't stand behind our troops stand in front of them!

https://www.worldwarpatches.com