General Patton Photo Restoration!

nice job! ive always had issues with skin lol

"America shall win the war. Therefore, I will work. I will save. I will sacrifice. I will endure. I will fight cheerfully and do my utmost, as if the whole issue of the struggle depended on me alone." -Martin A. Treptow Jake L.

NO ONE IN HISTORY HAS EVER CHOKED TO DEATH FROM SWALLOWING THEIR PRIDE.

Heaven help me, how I miss my friend

that one is really good! ive been trying with a few pics of family lately feel free to take a shot at them if you want :)

"America shall win the war. Therefore, I will work. I will save. I will sacrifice. I will endure. I will fight cheerfully and do my utmost, as if the whole issue of the struggle depended on me alone." -Martin A. Treptow Jake L.

This isn't really restoration as much as it is colorization really. Restoration at least to me is more of fixing rips or stains in a photo using PSD or archival techniques.

it all depends some people call repairing pictures and coloring pictures both restoring, while some say it is only returning to the original state

it all depends some people call repairing pictures and coloring pictures both restoring, while some say it is only returning to the original state

Considering the original picture was shot in black and white how can it be restoration? You are modifying the original print.

Also a good tutorial on actual restoration:

http://photo-repair.com/DRBookPromo/DR_Excerpt3.htm

Photo restoration:

post-22057-0-77814300-1417583641.jpg

btw he does do repairs... and it could be considered restoring to original color because General Patton was not in fact black and white... lol

holy smokes thats a awesome job nice and keep up the awesomness LOL. -ray

Ray LeMere

In Memory of -

--------------------------------------

Dale LeMere (grandfather) pre-Vietnam US ARMY

Charles Spiller (great grandfather) WW1 US ARMY

Charlie Spiller (great uncle) WW2 PARATROOPER