WWII 8th Air Force Pilot Uniform

Airman86

Thank you for checking BROBS! If it is indeed a name like that, something should pop up so I'm thinking that either we're All wing Scott the name lol or maybe that was the tailor or some other type of "inspectors" signature.

• 2 years later...

Can't be the same guy as the one acpike posted about flew as a B-29 Navigator in the Pacific, while your guy was an 8th AF pilot in the ETO.

Thank you all very much for the interesting discussions! It's given me alit to think about and it really gives me drive to research it more. I think there is more history to this than is being presented and I aim to uncover it with the help I receive from everybody here.

some thing I have done to bring out faded writing on pictures is take a picture with your phone make the picture a negative the writing should stand out. I have a few pictures where the writing was almost gone and this trick has worked.

This is what I have on him.

Arden T. Aegerter was born on 5 March 1922 in Seward, Nebraska. He enlisted in the Air Corps on 11 May 1943....

Aegerter attended Army Air Corps Officer Training School focusing on RADAR and navigation.

After being assigned to the 58th Bomb Wing, he flew missions as a Boeing B-29 Navigator based in the Marianas. His unit flew missions over the CBI theater until the wars end.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• 1 year later...