Today's New Arrival glider infantry badge

Hi Guys

Just wanted to share with all of you my newest addition to my modest collection.I'm hoping you all enjoy this as much as I do.thanks for looking, Jay

post-564-0-15987100-1415667754.jpg

You're starting to pick up a nice assortment of wings. Back to your original questions, the glider badge is undoubtedly WWII manufacture, but you will have a very hard time ever attributing these wings to any particular maker. I would say that finding maker marked glider badges are among the most difficult varieties to find.

Your Aerial Gunner wing is what we refer to as a "graduation" wing as this pattern was commonly handed out to those who graduated from gunnery school.

Keep working on your collection!

Allan

Hi Guys

Well here's todays new wing.Its the 1st ww2 para wing I have had in along time,and only one since I restarted collecting wings.Hope you all enjoy it as much as I do,Thanks for viewing Jay

post-564-0-69895100-1416437051.jpg

Jay,

Your jump wing is most likely one that was produced during WWII, but this type of wing could have been issued out clear into the late 1960's. There is no doubt that it is an original, and fills a hole in your collection, so good going!

Allan