Multiple States, Multiple Finds

A little late in posting these, but last week was pretty busy. Saturday, October 25th, was the ACME Militaria show just outside of San Antonio. It was a pretty good show and I would recommend it to anyone who can make the trip. I saw several forum members and found several great pieces.These are my finds from that show. The German bullion Stars and Stripes as well as the two red 88th Blue Devils Tabs for the 913th FA came from a forum member. Later in the show I picked up the last Blue Devil tab. It's in rough shape but I couldn't leave it behind.

post-1800-0-86093300-1415239056.jpg

California

"Only 2 defining forces have ever offered to die for you....Jesus Christ and the American Soldier.

One died for your soul, the other for your freedom."

-Lt. Col. Grant L. Rosensteel, Jr.

USAF

''A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have.'' Gerald Ford

"Those who melt their guns into plows will plow for those who don't." Thomas Jefferson

"I live in weirdville." Owen

donation2011.gif

Hidden in the back under some junk (still wasn't cheap :blush: ) was this 827th TD embroidered DUI.

post-1800-0-74656500-1415239128.jpg

California

"Only 2 defining forces have ever offered to die for you....Jesus Christ and the American Soldier.

USAF

''A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have.'' Gerald Ford

"Those who melt their guns into plows will plow for those who don't." Thomas Jefferson

donation2011.gif

Behind some Japanese binoculars was this Italian beauty.

post-1800-0-96945500-1415239193.jpg

California

USAF

donation2011.gif

Sunday the 26th my dad went and found some stuff...I haven't seen it in person yet so what you see is all I've seen..but he one upped me...

post-1800-0-02594900-1415239508.jpg

California

USAF

donation2011.gif

The only other photo he sent..

post-1800-0-73287200-1415239549.jpg

California

USAF

donation2011.gif

Then later Sunday, I was scrounged this set....

post-1800-0-78725900-1415239601.jpg

California

USAF

donation2011.gif

close ups

post-1800-0-16601900-1415239678.jpg

California

USAF

donation2011.gif

last one...the stuff is still out there. Best ABN

post-1800-0-76735100-1415239710.jpg

California

USAF

donation2011.gif

Looks like a heck of a run between you and your dad.

Great scores

In Memoriam:
Lieutenant J.Kostelec 1-3 First Special Service Force MIA/PD 4 March 1944 Italy
I HAVE SEEN THE ENEMY AND IT IS DAYLIGHT
Forget about the tips..We'll get hell to pay (AC/DC)
"If you cant get out and run with the big dogs then sit on the porch and bark at the cars going by.."

Have you Hugged a Clown Today?

You Cant Get A Sun Tan On The Moon..

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.