WW2 Home Front PX patches from Hawaii (post yours here too!)

ocsfollowme

So I recently got into collecting these and have paid between 50 cents and $10 (Pearl Harbor ones) for them. Most of them I have paid $3-5 each. These were PX patches from WW2. There are some variations in them, as the borders are red or blue, etc.

To note, I believe that many of these could have been sold off base too, to tourist, etc... but I have found a bunch of these in groupings as well, so I know Soldiers and Sailors purchased them too.

If you have any that are not shown, please let me know, as I would like to purchase them from you-- to add these on my 3rd quilt under the home front section.

Also, if you have any that are not shown, feel free to post it here

post-122868-0-14777200-1415067501.jpg

• 1 month later...

SO this is what I have right now. They are all different. Let me know if you have something that I do not...as I am trying to grow this collection.

post-122868-0-19644300-1418491268.jpg

• 1 month later...

Very nice, Steve! I don't have any for sale, however did want to share these two that were acquired as part of a grouping to a flight Nurse in the 5th AAF. I don't believe I see this variation in your collection.

post-29885-0-31944400-1421868501.jpg

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Please feel free to post yours. These are not expensive but they are fun. I would love to see what all is out there as I hope to search for new variations.

Salvage Sailor

These came from a Chief Photographer's Mate who served with PRISIC (JICPOA) 1942-1945

These styles have already been shown.....

Aloha Hawaii patches 001a.jpg

Here is one that I don't believe is in your collection. But 70 year old eyes can be a little suspect. It looks like the ones MasonK posted. PM me if interested. Thanks, Al

post-12790-0-17744800-1439759595.jpg

post-12790-0-00518300-1439759609.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...