Need ID on USAF patch. 32 with a Runway.

2Dogs

Got this in a trade. DesertRat said it came with other USAF patches. Though it might be a class patch, but was unable to find it. Also looked on usafpatches. No Joy.

post-5782-0-76281200-1414442895.jpg

Class patches will usually have a year,i.e.: 12(year)-03(class number of that year)

At first I was thinking Navy, maybe an air wing?

Looks like the end of the runway (overrun) makes an "M" - 32M possibly?

I thought the same thing when I saw it.I googled '32-M class patch' with no real results and 'runway 32' hoping to find a runway with those arrows and lines.Found pics of runway 32 but all civilian.one looked close but I think it was Palm Beach Airport.

I tried the 32-M also. The ID will come to light soon. Just got to keep looking. Hope that it will not take 35 years. Like the last patch I have.

I tried the phonetic "Mike" with 32 forwards, backwards, etc. and flamed out there, too. Not much info to go on here! It means something to somebody, though. Where (location) did this the trail on this patch originate?

It looks like the deck of an aircraft carrier to me. CV-32 is the USS Leyte you might try that direction.

I tried that angle too.When I saw Leyte I figured it didn't belong, too old of a ship and too new of a patch, unless it was a reunion patch.I think its just a runway.

Thanks to Ole Marius Mathiesen Evje for

the ID, Not sure it he is a member of this form. M Flight, 32nd Flying Training Squadron, Vance AFB, OK.

Ha ha! I was stationed there in the late '80s/early '90s. Way before the 32nd was activated there. I was an Asst Ops O for the 26th when they activated, but the flight patches were different then.

Good job on getting it ID'ed.