Fun Quiz, can you ID ME?

Brian Keith

Here are some photo's of a panel I found for $10 at an MV show in Indiana, can you ID it? As it turns out, a rare MV of the type it was from was at the show, so I have a teaser photo of it in the MV. Any guesses?

BKW

post-1549-0-49516100-1413773516.jpg

post-1549-0-85138700-1413773536.jpg

post-1549-0-58348400-1413773555.jpg

post-1549-0-47279600-1413773566.jpg

Hi gunbunny,

Thanks for the reply, let's just say, your numbers are too high. One thing not evident in the photo, there is a naval anchor stamped in the panel.

BKW

HBT, I'll call you the winner (insert hearty hand shake here), the interior photo is from a beautifully restored LVT 4, displayed by Tom Price at the Indiana MVPA Rally in Portland a few weeks ago. So I imagine the panel I found was from one also.

Thanks for the comments and enjoying the quiz!

BKW

post-1549-0-26656900-1413841080.jpg

Neat find,I wouldn't have recognized it.

Nice LVT, is that the same one that was tied up near the LST-325 during the Evansville MVPA show in 2009?

RC

HBT, I'll call you the winner (insert hearty hand shake here), the interior photo is from a beautifully restored LVT 4, displayed by Tom Price at the Indiana MVPA Rally in Portland a few weeks ago. So I imagine the panel I found was from one also.

Thanks for the comments and enjoying the quiz!

BKW

I thought the interior looked familiar, David Yamulla Sr had a restored one that I saw inside of once, The Panel looked familiar but it was the slope of the armor that tipped it. Thanks for posting

Tom Bowers