Combat Veterans Motorcycle Association

KevinBeyer

COMBAT VETERANS MOTORCYCLE ASSOCIATION (CVMA)

CombatVeteransAssociation.jpg

The following is excerpted from the CVMA bylaws. Its reproduction here is meant for educational purposes and for information.

OBJECTIVES

General: Combat Veterans Motorcycle Association Protocol.
The Combat Veterans Motorcycle Association is formed for the betterment of communication and
camaraderie between other Motorcycle Associations, Veterans Organizations, and or Motorcycle Groups.
Section 1
To promote interest in various forms of motorcycle activity associated with Veterans.
Section 2
To create and maintain camaraderie among Combat Veterans from all U.S. Branches of Service and its
allies.
Section 3
To support Veteran Organizations.
Section 4
To raise awareness for the plight of POWs, MIAs and their families.
Section 5
To conduct Association functions and activities in a manner befitting the members of the Combat
Veterans Motorcycle Association and as well as the association's Auxiliary Members.
Section 6
To encourage a better understanding of motorcycle riders as a constructive sport among members of the
public, press, and law enforcement agencies.
Section 7
Benevolent fund for CVMA members will be $250 per incident. Chapters must help raise money on their
own prior to applying for additional funds from the National. Money given out will not be required to be
given back. Chapters with a member in need can petition National for funds. $3 out of members dues will
be set aside for the benevolent fund

Well, I see they allow non combat vets who want to help out.

Seen that before.

I been up 44 years-I'll pass.

Little old to be prospecting.

SFMike, I am not quite sure what you mean about prospecting.

This post is not meant to be a recruitment for their organization. It is meant to inform people of the existence of a Veterans' Organization.

Kevin

SFMike, I am not quite sure what you mean about prospecting.

This post is not meant to be a recruitment for their organization. It is meant to inform people of the existence of a Veterans' Organization.

Kevin

Kevin,

I took his comment to mean "prospecting" for potential new members. Recruiting if you will.

George