MAX 2014 Pickup- WWI USAS Dallas pilot wing

Marc Garlasco

skypilot6670

I think Duncan Campbell said it best and it's nice to read his description of these badges,I quote. " In the writers opinion,this series of three piece silver metal wings mounted on blue wool represent the very finest of all the world's aeronautical badges.There is artistic balance in their elements,each is exquisitely designed,yet there is rugged masculinity in there appearance.None of the designs that followed after them has ever approached them in attractiveness,proving they never should have been discarded." I could not improve on his description.If I tried,his words exceed my ability to add to it. Mike

This is one of those wings where when you see a good one, you know that you've seen a good one. Congratulations on the score!

Allan

I think Duncan Campbell said it best and it's nice to read his description of these badges,I quote. " In the writers opinion,this series of three piece silver metal wings mounted on blue wool represent the very finest of all the world's aeronautical badges.There is artistic balance in their elements,each is exquisitely designed,yet there is rugged masculinity in there appearance.None of the designs that followed after them has ever approached them in attractiveness,proving they never should have been discarded." I could not improve on his description.If I tried,his words exceed my ability to add to it. Mike

Very well said Mike!

Beautiful set of wings my friend! Of all the AAS wings in my little collection, the Dallas style are my favs!

Congrats!!

Greg

Marc Garlasco

Thanks gents! I love 'em!!! Saw three original Dallas wings at the MAX but this was the only one less than a mortgage payment...