Flash and Ovals ID's

36-tex

In a effort to support the thread I submit the following Flahes & Ovals of the 173rd Abn Bde (phase I I)

All F & O's are mil-spec construction (thta's a topic for a future thread)

Hope it helps

post-28488-0-61675100-1413068404.jpg

post-28488-0-29737100-1413068427.jpg

In a effort to support the thread I submit the following Flahes & Ovals of the 173rd Abn Bde (phase I I)

Hope it helps

Thanks for the add! I am a novice at best with these things. My hope is that this thread can become THE go to location for these insignia.

flashesandovals

Hope it helps

Nice - I did two topics on this earlier this month.

Wasn't aware of the recon co wearing 17th Cav F & O - do you know which DUI they wore?

Thanks

http://www.usmilitariaforum.com/forums/index.php?/topic/220503-173rd-airborne-brigade-combat-team-order-of-battle-2007/

http://www.usmilitariaforum.com/forums/index.php?/topic/220502-173rd-airborne-brigade-order-of-battle-2000/

CORRECTION FOR #65

POSITIVE ID FOR THIS PIECE IS...

Co B. 4/11th FA (172d Inf Bde). Snowhawk Bde.

USED BETWEEN 2000-2005 BEFORE THE 4/25th TOOK OVER ABN DUTIES IN ALASKA.

HOPE THIS HELPS,

STONEY

flashesandovals

Hope it helps

Your 319TH AFAR DUI appears to be the older obsolete one. The motto says "LOYAUTE" which was changed to "LOYALTY" in 1972. It was amended to change the motto from the French to the English version on 21 January 1972. (source: TIOH)

Hope this helps.

Your 319TH AFAR DUI appears to be the older obsolete one. The motto says "LOYAUTE" which was changed to "LOYALTY" in 1972. It was amended to change the motto from the French to the English version on 21 January 1972. (source: TIOH)

Hope this helps.

Good eye. This was pointed out to me a few months ago and has been corrected. I have not taken the time to re-photo the display case yet.

Thanks