Roberts Centre - Wilmington, OH Show

Thursday - Dealer Drop-off only.

Friday - Exhibitor Move-in: 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
Members: 11:00 am - 6:00 pm
Public: 1:00 pm - 6:00 pm

Saturday- Exhibitors: 8:30 am - 3:00 pm
Members & Public: 9:00 am - 3:00 pm

http://www.sosovms.com/

donation2009.gifdonation2010.gifdonation2013.gifdonation2014.gifdonation2015.gifdonation2016.gif

Always interested in the 166th Infantry, 42nd Division, A.E.F.

Quality WW1 studio portraits and real photo postcards of Distinguished Service Cross recipients; showing steel helmets; or other interesting content.

Wow...the summer show seemed like it was just last week...I will be there

Pete

donation2007.gifdonation2008.gifdonation2009.gif
donation2010.gifdonation2011.gifdonation2012.gif

!!!!! Wanted!!!!!!!

USMC Chosin Reservoir Medal Groups

Cross Groupings: Distinguished Service Cross, Navy Cross, and Distinguished Flying Cross Medal Groups

I will be there with 5 tables and twenty cases of just patches. I will have more at this show than I had at ASMIC and the MAX shows. Selling 60 year collection.

Mort 's tables are worth the admission alone...every killer patch you have dreamed of seeing. ..

Always Buying...Medals...Patches...Wings... Singles or Groups...Top Cash Paid!!!

My Website...http://www.purpleheartsnorthcarolina.com/

donation2007.gifdonation2008.gifdonation2009.gifdonation2010.gif

donation2011.gifdonation2012.gifdonation2013.gifdonation2014.gif

donation2015.gifdonation2016.gif

donation2017.gif

donation2018.gifdonation2019.gifdonation2020.gif

Mort 's tables are worth the admission alone...every killer patch you have dreamed of seeing. ..

So very true !! I was stunned by what I saw. The opportunity to get a good close look at that stuff was an education any collector would benefit from. Even if he never did find those Imjin Scout patches !

D Co. 5/20th Inf 2nd ID Camp Casey ROK
HHC Scouts 2/7th Inf 24 ID Ft Stewart GA
A Co. 4/12 Inf 1 AD Baumholder FRG
HHC Scouts 4/12 Inf 1 AD Baumholder FRG

donation2014.gif

• 2 weeks later...

There's a good chance I will be in the area, but does anyone have any opinions on the difference between the two days of the show? As of right now, it appears I might be able to drive down only on Friday, but is the Saturday show worth going to, as well? Is there a noted difference in the number of dealers, or anything like that? Thanks,

-- Jon

In memory of Dr. Leo P. Krall, USPHS
USS Uniontown (PF-65)

Interested in uniforms / groupings from Massachusetts and New England veterans

(particularly 26th "Yankee" Division), and original propaganda leaflets from WWI and WWII.

donation2013.gifdonation2014.gifdonation2015.gifdonation2016.gif

There's a good chance I will be in the area, but does anyone have any opinions on the difference between the two days of the show? As of right now, it appears I might be able to drive down only on Friday, but is the Saturday show worth going to, as well? Is there a noted difference in the number of dealers, or anything like that? Thanks,

-- Jon

As in most all shows. ..the sooner you get there...the better.

Always Buying...Medals...Patches...Wings... Singles or Groups...Top Cash Paid!!!

My Website...http://www.purpleheartsnorthcarolina.com/

donation2007.gifdonation2008.gifdonation2009.gifdonation2010.gif

donation2011.gifdonation2012.gifdonation2013.gifdonation2014.gif

donation2015.gifdonation2016.gif

donation2017.gif

donation2018.gifdonation2019.gifdonation2020.gif

As in most all shows. ..the sooner you get there...the better.

I figured as much. I'm usually at my local ASMIC show as soon as the doors open, but I've never been in Ohio when this show was going on, so I didn't know if a lot of dealers only set up for Satuday or not. I'm definitely planning on being there at 1pm on Friday... then back up to Columbus for the Halloween festivities in the evening.

In memory of Dr. Leo P. Krall, USPHS
USS Uniontown (PF-65)

Interested in uniforms / groupings from Massachusetts and New England veterans

(particularly 26th "Yankee" Division), and original propaganda leaflets from WWI and WWII.

donation2013.gifdonation2014.gifdonation2015.gifdonation2016.gif

I figured as much. I'm usually at my local ASMIC show as soon as the doors open, but I've never been in Ohio when this show was going on, so I didn't know if a lot of dealers only set up for Satuday or not. I'm definitely planning on being there at 1pm on Friday... then back up to Columbus for the Halloween festivities in the evening.

Get in as early as you can on Friday.....you could always join OVMS if you are not a member....especially if you go or might go to SoS.

There are about 600ish tables at the Wilmington show....make sure you spend all of your money at mine. (!)

donation2009.gifdonation2010.gifdonation2013.gifdonation2014.gifdonation2015.gifdonation2016.gif

Quality WW1 studio portraits and real photo postcards of Distinguished Service Cross recipients; showing steel helmets; or other interesting content.

The show is right around the corner - I hope to see everybody there!!

OVMS Show Announcement

We will have a small MOUNTAIN of new material in show stock; even with 12+ tables it is unlikely that we will be able to get it all out. New swords, hats, helmets, field gear, lots of uniforms, insignia, etc., all fresh to the market, and priced to move quickly.

post-2-0-10415400-1477335312.jpg

donation2013.gifdonation2014.gifdonation2015.gifdonation2016.gifdonation2018.gifdonation2019.gifdonation2020.gif

Just the Fact that AGM is having one of their famous sales, is worth the price of admission on its own.....

You are too kind, sir! Not sure if it will work this time - I can't find where I put the tacky gunshow revolving light rig.

post-2-0-10415400-1477335312.jpg

donation2013.gifdonation2014.gifdonation2015.gifdonation2016.gifdonation2018.gifdonation2019.gifdonation2020.gif

I assume this is like SoS where you can get a membership the day of, correct?

Yes, I believe that is true.

If you have any questions, call the contact number from the table registration form....but it shouldn't be a problem.