Goodwill, pawn shop and yard sale finds

Went to Goodwill Saturday and found the helmet, display, shovel cover and Navy top. I usually don't get Navy uniforms but liked the Japanese type design on the cuffs. Picked up the Ka - bar at a local pawn shop. I can make out the name Lief but not the rest. The map opens up and there is writing in pencil through it. I forgot to photo that part. The one rifle is a M1 Crossman bb gun and the other is a Kadet trainer. I have no idea what the green thing is. I got that the kadet rifle, map, ring, and link machine from an old guy I k ow who likes to find things for me. I could not tell him I didn't want it. The paper is just a local paper I found for a quarter.

a9wl5k.jpg

2qtl2ch.jpg

20qdnr7.jpg

15y6y4y.jpg

1g193m.jpg

290syev.jpg

fvjtx5.jpg

Thanks for all the information. I Google the name on the knife but could not come up with anything. I appreciate the info on him.

It might be a long shot with the dragons on the sleeve of the uniform but would that have anything to do with Operation Sea Dragon? I looked up the ships name from the shoulder USS New Port News and see that in 1967 they were in operation Sea Dragon.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.