6 Color Bianchi Holster

PriorityOne

Made for the civilian market, IMO.

Bianchi had the contract for the military holsters which were made the same way as this, just in an OD cordura. Looks like they used the 6 color cordura instead.

Steve

Never say never...but IF they were, it was an individual thing...and the sort of thing a First Sergeant or Sergeant Major would attack. Save your money for the issue rig, which was the norm. Or perhaps an M7 shoulder holster.

Steve

Around the time of DS, I was issued a black leather M-7 shoulder holster, standard for aircrew (which I still have). We got the Bianchi OD holster later (1992?) to be worn in the field, but I never saw a 6-color one.

Save your money for the issue rig, which was the norm.

Steve

I would never spend that kind of money on a holster, was just curious what it was.

I am going to add some pictures to this thread for future reference. This is a 6 Color Bianchi holster from my personal collection. I have had this one since the early 90s.
From what I understand, these were commercial and were available from retail outlets like US Cavalry, Ranger Joe's, Brigade Quartermaster, and other similar companies.
I had always thought that Bianchi had made these holsters in 6 Color to cash in on the desert camo craze that came with Desert Shield/Desert Storm.

3412.JPG

3413.JPG