Lets See Your Impressions!

FRISCAN

Bingo on the shades. It is a bit FARB but the less of my head the free world sees the better.

In that case you should of worn one of the Bazooka masks :lol:

audacia cum prudentia

Tom, you're killing me with those photos. I was going to take part as a war correspondent but had to back out when my Nephew decided to get married this summer, killing the time off from work that I'd dedicated to that trip. I thought about you guys every day you were doing that, while it was eating at me to know I couldn't be there.

Your ( and everyone else's ) last chance to do one of these major 70th anniversary events is coming up hard on the heels of 2nd Armored in Europe's 2014 French trip and it's participation in FURY. Tom will be advertising the event on here soon, but I simply cannot over emphasise, how much a serious re-enactor is loosing out on by NOT coming to this next event

audacia cum prudentia

Your ( and everyone else's ) last chance to do one of these major 70th anniversary events is coming up hard on the heels of 2nd Armored in Europe's 2014 French trip and it's participation in FURY. Tom will be advertising the event on here soon, but I simply cannot over emphasise, how much a serious re-enactor is loosing out on by NOT coming to this next event

Some photos of not my, but our impression, as the only impression, is a joint one in my opinion !

post-7941-0-36490500-1413298378.jpg

post-7941-0-63378100-1413298401.jpg

I hear you, but I didn't make this year's one because I had family commitments, not that I just blew it off.

Same thing in 2015, my wife has big plans for our 15th anniversary. Not gonna make anything more than 2-3 days next year either, dang it...

audacia cum prudentia

I hear you, but I didn't make this year's one because I had family commitments, not that I just blew it off.

Same thing in 2015, my wife has big plans for our 15th anniversary. Not gonna make anything more than 2-3 days next year either, dang it...

You could probably come for 2 - 3 days, BUT it would cost you $575 if you take part for all ten days, or for ten minutes !

• 1 month later...

Hey 124th great half track crew picture...i can see where "Brad" got his mojo for Furys "Wardaddy" now..:-) nice M1918 MK1 "Knucks" knife on the leg of his cav boots

Regards

LLoyd

Captainofthe7th

I've been forgetting to post my most recent get up. A Sergeant First Class with the 45th Infantry Division in Korea. Probably January or February 1952. I'm pleased to say that everything I'm wearing is all original.

post-3190-0-56550200-1417276744.jpg

Rob

I've been forgetting to post my most recent get up. A Sergeant First Class with the 45th Infantry Division in Korea. Probably January or February 1952. I'm pleased to say that everything I'm wearing is all original.

attachicon.gifGEDC2664 copy.jpg

Rob

Outstanding.

Say How's that 61 plus year old Pipe Tobacco taste their Rob? :lol:

Thanks! It tastes like....nostalgia! Mmmmm

Rob

What is that waist coat by the way, at my first look at the image I thought it was an M41 FJ, as these could be seen during the war here and there, but now I just noticed that small upper internal pocket on the left side.