Modified Military Jackets

Nkomo

3. Tan modified uniform (pants and jacket) with two velcro rectangles on the chest and sleeves on the pockets.

028.JPG

4. Picked up two weird modified DCUs. Not only does it have sleeve pockets, but it also has a pocket on the chest that is modified with velcro. In a nut shell, it has two chest pockets on the left side. Possible AFSOC (CCT, PJ, TACP, etc.) used.

4. Picked up two weird modified DCUs. Not only does it have sleeve pockets, but it also has a pocket on the chest that is modified with velcro. In a nut shell, it has two chest pockets on the left side. Possible AFSOC (CCT, PJ, TACP, etc.) used.

036.JPG

Another modified DCU made it's way to my house. SEAL/NSW modified DCU. NKDA (No Known Drug Allergies) and O Poditivr blood type written on both sleeve pockets. Also has velcro square underneath the collar.

026.JPG

Great stuff Arch. Those last additions are some exceptional modified DCUs. You do a great service by posting these here. My thoughts only ....

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

This thread has been dead for a bit and I thought I'd add some of my recent finds in an effort to bring it back alive. I would also like to thank the moderator who pinned this thread. ;)

The first modified DCU I want to show you is a fairly standard modified. It has velcro above the chest pockets for name and BOS tape.

001.JPG

Left hand pocket has an area for a US flag and a strip of velcro that I believe may have been for a blood type tape.

002.JPG

This next modified DCU is believed to be a 3rd SFG modified as it is set up along the same lines as other known examples.

004.JPG

This is a picture of the right hand sleeve pocket. You can see a piece of glint tape attached to the pocket flap and a strip of velcro for a blood type tape.

006.JPG

Here is another interesting modified DCU. There is no velcro on the sleeve pockets, but has velcro above the chest pockets for name and BOS tapes.

007.JPG

Left hand sleeve pocket has no velcro attached, but has a large piece of velcro above it for the attachment of unit insignia.

008.JPG

Last modified DCU for now, but this is an interesting one. Front has typical velcro strips above the chest pockets for name and BOS tapes.

010.JPG

I was actually able to find ten modifieds last weekend, but most were identical and I didn't think people would want to see six identical modified DCU's. :lol:

All the modifieds I posted above are used and two of them are named on the inside tags.