Unknown Beret Flash

Sivart

I'm also having trouble trying to find this beret flash. In my opinion it looks to be the shape of the 525th battlefield Surveillance Brigade or other patches with that similar shape and not that of a typical beret flash. If I'm not mistaken it also looks like the patch or flash is sewn on a uniform. A very interesting patch design

This is a new one on me. The only "quartered" designs that I know of are shown below. MIght somehow be related to one or all of those but I doubt it.

post-28488-0-29765700-1410530523.jpg

Thanks for the responses, it is very possible that this is either foreign or fantasy. I only grabbed them (I have two) because I had never seen them before.

Does anyone have a good online resource for identifying flashed and ovals?

Travis

Just a guess..How about ROTC related?

Can't be JROTC, and Cadet Command has their own flash which is Gold and Black I believe which is what ROTC uses I think.

• 2 weeks later...

Can't be JROTC, and Cadet Command has their own flash which is Gold and Black I believe which is what ROTC uses I think.

Greetings,

You're thinking of the Ranger Challenge Team beret flash. Ranger Challenge team members no longer wear the beret, at least in my brigade.

Best,

Peter

Greetings,

You're thinking of the Ranger Challenge Team beret flash. Ranger Challenge team members no longer wear the beret, at least in my brigade.

Best,

Peter

Didn't realize that was the Ranger Challenge Team Beret Flash. Thought it was Cadet Command

D

• 2 months later...

Finally got an ID on this patch, turns out it is US Marshals Service Special Operations Group insignia. Not sure what a patch this size was inteded to be used for, it is almost exactly the size of a beret flash.

Thanks to coldsteel for the ID!

Finally got an ID on this patch, turns out it is US Marshals Service Special Operations Group insignia. Not sure what a patch this size was inteded to be used for, it is almost exactly the size of a beret flash.

Thanks to coldsteel for the ID!

Thats interesting.How did you come to ID it?

Like firefighter said, How'd he get that ID? Sounds like another junk flash produced for companies that don't wear berets. I posted another fantasy piece with a so called ID. "Agricultural Dept of Energy".

post-154475-0-22128500-1419094083.jpg