Wings hardware data base?

robert60446

robert60446

Guys,

What you think if we will start inside our new Wings section hardware data base? We just have to workout logistics on how to keep it in alphabetical order and clean so we don't have 50 examples posted of the same hardware...please post your opinions on this.

Here is example of what i have in mind:

Meyer - Navigator Wings - Catch

post-2829-1214230599.jpg

Robert,

I think that postings on hardware are very appropriate in the wings forum.

The moderating staff is still discussing the future direction of the wings forum, so we probably won't make any big changes right away.

But please continue to post these OUTSTANDING hardware photos. We can always move them to a reference section in the future.

Chris

Guys,

What you think if we will start inside our new Wings section hardware data base? We just have to workout logistics on how to keep it in alphabetical order and clean so we don't have 50 examples posted of the same hardware...please post your opinions on this.

Here is example of what i have in mind:

Meyer - Navigator Wings - Catch

teufelhunde.ret
Robert,

I think that postings on hardware are very appropriate in the wings forum.

The moderating staff is still discussing the future direction of the wings forum, so we probably won't make any big changes right away.

But please continue to post these OUTSTANDING hardware photos. We can always move them to a reference section in the future.

Chris

Ditto on Chris's comment. Robert keep in mind it took us nearly 3 months to put a EGA ref sec into place. Like you all the mod's have families, career and job's away from the forum. Give this time to develop, this is one area were patience is needed in order to avoid costly time consuming errors in the future. s/f Darrell