My vietnam collection

Justin

Awesome stuff Justin, do any of those canteens have plastic snaps?

Rob

The mint nylon one does. dated 69, I have a fix on 5 more with plastic snaps NOS, well see how it works out! w00t.gif

• 3 months later...
Corpsmancollector

Justin, Fantastic collection. I don't collect much Vietnam gear myself but this is wonderful. It is easy to see your passion and excitement for collecting, it reminds me of when I was younger!

Keep collecting mate, you're doing great :)

Will Varnam

Justin, Fantastic collection. I don't collect much Vietnam gear myself but this is wonderful. It is easy to see your passion and excitement for collecting, it reminds me of when I was younger!

Keep collecting mate, you're doing great :)

Will Varnam

Thanks for the comments, Hmm, I have a lot more stuff, maybe it's time to start taking more pictures and bringing this thread back to life think.gif:lol:

• 1 month later...
Thanks for the comments, Hmm, I have a lot more stuff, maybe it's time to start taking more pictures and bringing this thread back to life think.gif:lol:

Hi Justin you have done a magnificent collection.

Mars91

Nice stuff Justin, ya dont have a Lightweight Ruck or an M3 bag tho! har har har!

-Tim

Har Har Har Har. You're so funny, well. You only have one helmet so ha! :rolleyes:

• 5 years later...

Great selection of items....

This thread is some years old. I've added hundres of items since.

I'm actually working on a massive display thread, filled with items from my collection, ref, period photos, and displays.

Its been in the works for a few months now. So stay tuned.

J

If you have time you should post some close up pics of your helmets. They look great!

The thread I am working on will have lots of photos showing my collection. Including helmets. Stay tuned!

J

triggerhappyjim

This thread is some years old. I've added hundres of items since.

I'm actually working on a massive display thread, filled with items from my collection, ref, period photos, and displays.

Its been in the works for a few months now. So stay tuned.

J

Cant wait...!! ;)