My vietnam collection

Justin

FightenIrish35

wow justin Im applauding you.your a BALLER lol.you have such a solid assortment of the era you like to collect. I just wish I could find 77th division things in bulk or ww2 officer coats all day long and id be in ehaven like im sure you are with your goodies!!!!! thumbsup.gif

I opened my jaws when I see all of your collection! You just put my NAM stuff to shame. I wonder where did you get all those NAM stuff from? :blink:

I have been collecting for years, and I am not scared to spend my money, when I younger around the 5th grade, I was in love with ww2, so I had brought stuff from the local flea markets, after some research, I would most of it was from the Vietnam war. years ago, after getting out of my ww2 "kick" (I still like ww2, Don't really collect it anymore, Lots of repros and very expensive) I found nice Vietnam stuff, Helmets some m56 gear, bags, brought it all back to life. And Vietnam is now my new era that I plan to stick with, I do have ww2 stuff, nice stuff I plan on holding on to, then some day sell to enlarge my Vietnam collection, as you can see from the pictures, there is still lots of things I lack in, and I have a long way to go!

Here is some of my m56 sets, not all pictured, I'm also leaveing out the USMC sets, and some mint sets I have one displays, Including a mint m56 set with mint short pouches.

post-2305-1222642872.jpg

Dude, I tip my camouflaged helmet to you!.....you have some awesome Nam gear....and do I see a WWII USMC shirt there?!!......mike w00t.gif

Yes, its not my only one, just the best one. Would you like some better pictures? thumbsup.gif

Its for a Knife, I'm looking for a Vietnam dated small knife to trow in there.

Hello Justin.

You have very nice collection of vietnam era stuff...

About this pouch : this it not USN ww2 pouch for Jian Jack Knife used by Navy pilot??? I think the pocket knife would be better fit to trousers pocket or something like that...

I like Your usmc gear, some times ago I had a lot of usmc stuff, try to find some m1910 canteen cover in OD colour with metal canteen, it is little bit better to usmc combat person:)

Good luck and cheers,

Jerry K.

post-369-1222737170.jpg

Vietnam USMC gear, new. I'm going to add two more m14 pouches, and replace the bayonet with a Ka bar. I am looking for a m61 belt. PM me if you have one for sale.

post-2305-1223418494.jpg

My girlfriend doesn't mind. My room is clean, doesn't smell like old army stuff, So I am in the clear, Will even pick up something and I get the old "wow this is heavy" or "what is this" and one time, "can I have this?" lol.