Texas: Any stores with militaria for sale in Dallas?

Hey guys, I'm going to be in Dallas this weekend and wondering is there any good antique stores or stores in general that usually have some pretty good militaria for sale? I'm only interested in the ww2 and Korean War, and from all countries. Thanks for the feedback in advance

Omaha Military Surplus is more surplus than militaria.

They were always hit or miss for collectibles, but tons of gear and clothing items.

I would start with Recon militaria first.

Omaha Military Surplus is more surplus than militaria.

They were always hit or miss for collectibles, but tons of gear and clothing items.

I would start with Recon militaria first.

Omahas recently opened up a back room and moved the entrance to the back. The back room (now front room) has older militaria and a wall of helmets behind the counter and some throughout the store, but it does come at a price. There's a shelf of all WWII canteens but that are $50 each. I have found a few deals on some WWII stuff.

John, thanks for clarifying about DJ's hours. I meant to post earlier that it's probably best to first call ahead first and make sure he's open. :)

Another comment to add about Omaha's; it's very much in the vein of the traditional Army Navy surplus store, complete with that heavenly "surplus smell" that we all know and love! As texasbucfan stated above, they've recently had to made some changes in layout and parking to the store, but there are definitely some WWII-era items on display and buried deep within some of the crates and boxes if you dig deep enough. I completely agree that there's certainly no killer deals for the most part, but one of the better finds was digging through a box of their UNIS-marked canteen covers to add to my collection. A fun place and certainly worth the trip to stop by if you find yourself in the downtown Fort Worth area.