USER SUSPENSION: MrsJean0000

ADMIN

**This post is informative only. User responses have been disabled.**

Members of the USMF community:

Today the administration was forced to suspend the account of community member "MrsJean0000."

MrsJean0000 signed up with seemingly legitimate information and once his account was approved for membership, this user started going hand-by-hand through the member list and sending out a scam private message. The message, which is included below, is one of the typical internet scams where individuals request recipients send money to help them out. NEVER send money to any persons sending emails or private messages similar to "MrsJean0000"'s message.

Banning is not something the administration here likes to do. However, sometimes a user makes it such that there is no other alternative. Spamming will not be tolerated among this community. Any member coming across similar postings, private messages, and/or emails is encouraged to report those posts to the USMF administration.

Thanks.

ADMIN

THE FOLLOWING IS THE CONTENT OF "MrsJean0000"'S SCAM EMAIL / PRIVATE MESSAGE. IF YOU RECEIVE A MESSAGE SIMILAR TO THIS ONE, PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND AND DELETE IT IMMEDIATELY.

From Mrs Jean. Anna Williams

For sure this mail would definitely come to you as a surprise, but do Take your good time to painstakingly go through before disposing it, as I mean well briefly introduction, l am Mrs Jean A Williams I am married to Mr. Chima Williams who worked with Filipino embassy in Ivory Coast for nine years before he Died in the year 18 January 2008.We were married for eleven years without a Child. He died after a brief illness that lasted for only four days. Before his death we were living together in good harmony. When my late Husband was alive he deposited the sum USD$9.8Million (NINE Million Eight hundred thousand U.S. Dollars) in bank here in COTE D’IVOIRE.

Presently, this money is still with the bank.

Recently, my Doctor told me that I would not last for the next three Months due to my cancer problem. Though what disturbs me most is My stroke. Having known my condition I decided to donate this fund to Orphanage (less privileges) or to an individual that will utilize this Money the way I am going to instruct here according to my desire. I Needed good partner that will use this fund for the helping Orphanages, Research centres and widows. I took this decision because I Don’t have any child that will inherit this money and my husband Relatives are not good and never loved me for once through out my Marriage experience with my late husband. Therefor, I don’t want their

Family hard earned this money to be misused by wicked men’s. Hence the reason For taking this bold decision, I am not afraid of death hence I know Where I am going to.

I am given you 40% of the total sum for your assistance in helping me To receive this money in your account and invest it in your country as I trust and believe in you. I will give you the pastor contact Information email and telephone number to enable you to contact him so That he will send you the deposited documents and the bank contact Information to enable the bank to remit the fund into your account.

Rev pastor Emmanuel Zulu

Grace Mission Church

Abidjan Ivory Coast

Tel + 225 064 084 73

[email protected]

I don’t need any telephone communication in this regard because of my Health as my Medical Doctor advised me and because of the presence of My family relatives around me always. I don’t want them to know about This development. I want you to always pray for me, my happiness is That I lived a life of an aged mother and worthy Christian. Any delay in Your reply will give me room in looking for contact for this same Purpose. Please assure me that you will act accordingly as I stated Here. Reply through this email ([email protected])

From.

Mrs Jean Anna William