Show Your MARPAT Uniforms

jeremiahcable

jeremiahcable

Thought I'd add a picture of me in Iraq in late '04. This is, as I recall, the start of an extended patrol. Worth noting is that like a lot of marines I wore my gear on the flak jacket. Colors as can been seen were a mix of what could be had.

post-8-1210121483.jpg

• 2 years later...
  • 5 years later...
dlwebster.usmc

Prototype Desert LL blouse and trousers, SM cover. New from 2000, never worn and was extra from the test/eval we did in Twentynine Palms.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

dlwebster.usmc

Posted ImagePosted Image

Wore these in Iraq, and until I retired. Still wear the proto boonie cover on occasion.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

• 3 years later...

Very interesting that a grayish blue was introduced into the pattern. Guess it was determined unnecessary in the production model.

CB

• 3 months later...

I noticed something in my brothers set of desert marpats the other day, the pockets are actually made of tri color desert material. Probably nothing surprising to anyone but just something I thought was kinda coolPosted ImagePosted Image

Sent from my SM-G930VL using Tapatalk

Cap Camouflage Pattern I

Is it an early contract? Like 2003 or 2004? I've seen woodland and desert marpat mccuus like that, 2006 contract UCP trousers with green pockets, UCP IBAs & accessories with tan interiors and velcro.

Is it an early contract? Like 2003 or 2004? I've seen woodland and desert marpat mccuus like that, 2006 contract UCP trousers with green pockets, UCP IBAs & accessories with tan interiors and velcro.

Just a guess, but does that read as a 2004 contract?Posted Image

Cap Camouflage Pattern I

Just a guess, but does that read as a 2004 contract?6a9f5d559637982a1b04136bb631d8b0.jpg

Yes

• 8 months later...