Mottos A-Z has been deleted

MarkGreen

Hello

I deleted all my uploads at scribd because at first it was free for everyone. Now the take money and that's not what I won't. If you pay for access for a day/week/month it looks like, I will receive money, but I reiceive nothing ( and I won't ), only scribd find a way to get cash from the collectors. I think the collectors shouln't pay for the information and save their money for a new item for their collection.

I asked here at the forum if they can host the publications ( pdf-files ) and make them downloadable for free for everyone.

After receiving a adress I send a DVD and that was the last I've heard. :-(

If someone has a website where I can upload and all other download these, please let me know.

Thanks

Michael Rolf

If someone has a website where I can upload and all other download these, please let me know.

There are a few websites that allow people to upload and share a variety of documents, jpegs, pdfs, etc for free. Two that I know of on the top of my head are Mediafire and Dropbox.

Hope this helps.

-Dave

Michael Rolf,

Thank you for all your effort and diligence. It is most appreciated; by many more than me, I am sure.

Thanks again,

Marko