Show Your DCUs

Sbas

SWEET DCU! Never seen another like it. A man could always make a nice sub-collecting field by going after Contractor DCU's.

This is almost as cool as the NCIS one that I found. NAVSEA is an interesting bunch. It is run by the Navy, but considered a Research and Development group. Tons of civilians work for them, Loads of Navy Brass, I've even seen NAVSEA duty station tabs on enlisted cracker jacks. If you ever get a chance to go into NAVSEA at the Washington Navy Yard. You will be amazed. It's like walking into a museum. Actually the whole Yard is a museum in some way. Really cool place. A pain to park though. I'm pretty lucky with my job. It allows me to go to a ton of military bases. You would not believe how many miltary and government agencies are in a 30 mile radius of DC. That's probably why I find as much of the stuff that I do. With Thrift shops frequency is the key. I try to hit all the close ones once a week. Then every week go to a far one.

Mercenary25

crisco511, I totally dig your NAVSEA DCU. Very unique if you ask me.

Anyway, my recent find: Major Howard from 173rd airborne's modified DCU.

DSCF4012.jpg

my recent find: Major Howard from 173rd airborne's modified DCU

GREAT shirt , I really like the lack of velcro on this one , Nice Score !!

Thanks guys. I paid very dearly for it, so I'm glad you guys like it, knowing the purchase was worth it! ;)

Sometimes we have to pay dearly for things that we want and know will make a good addition to our collection. I think you did very well on your purchase. Looks like an awesome named DCU. Your killing me with your 173rd ABN DCU's. :lol:

everforward
Found this unusual named DCU in a Thrift Shop today. It is for a US Contractor. The desert colored patch (although I wouldn't really call it subdued) is for NAVSEA Dahlgren. The blouse is PX bought. Has mfg logoed tag along with the military style ones.

MAN that is sweet. A super find..!!! First one of those I've seen as well.

everforward

My apologies in advance for bringing some GREEN :blink: into this DCU thread, but I wanted to share this new find with everyone----

I would think that there would be some desert versions of this out there somewhere, which would be neat to add to a collection...'Where there is Green, there is usually Brown too'......I'll be looking for sure.

American Red Cross.....pretty wild to find this one....

IMG_0814.jpg

IMG_0815.jpg

everforward
Really interesting and unusual ! And yes, it's exists in desert ;

RedCross1.jpg

Chris%20Royal%20in%20full%20uniform.jpg

saf.jpg

WHOA----thanks for posting those pics........gotta find a DCU version..... :w00t:

Mercenary25

My new finds.

12th Aviation Brigade.

DSCF4026.jpg

18th Military Police Brigade with 89th theatre made patch on combat side.

DSCF4018.jpg

DSCF4022.jpg

My latest grouping , came with 2 regular , 2 modified and three sets of pants , now to get some reverse flags and 25th ID patches with velcro !!

STANFORD1.JPG

STANFORD2.JPG

STANFORD3.JPG

STANFORD4.JPG