Show Your DCUs

Sbas

Civilian DCU in a XX Large-XLong! Honestly...this is the largest sized Govt. contract made DCU I have ever seen.

013.JPG

014.JPG

US Marine DCU with Arabic translations written in pen above name tape and US Marines tape. OIF 1 time period.

018.JPG

Here's a cool one I picked up recently, not one that you see everyday.....It came with bottoms and a cap as well. Small sizes on everything, and could have belonged to a woman on Embassy staff...somewhere.....or, what..? An actual Ambassador's DCU set..? :think:

IMG_0675.jpg

This has got to be the coolest DCU I've seen posted on here. I'd love to find an ambassador's jacket, it's right up my alley! :drool2:

everforward
This has got to be the coolest DCU I've seen posted on here. I'd love to find an ambassador's jacket, it's right up my alley! :drool2:

I didn't know what to expect when I bought it, but it is a jacket/pants/cap combination that all went together.......I simply did the logical thing and googled 'ambassador bushnell' and a ton of stuff came up....She has had a very interesting diplomatic career.

Misanthropic_Gods
I didn't know what to expect when I bought it, but it is a jacket/pants/cap combination that all went together.......I simply did the logical thing and googled 'ambassador bushnell' and a ton of stuff came up....She has had a very interesting diplomatic career.

WOW..a very interesting career indeed...i didnt know she was the Kenyan Ambassador during the embassy bombing. The aftermath and parts of the investigation are outlined in Gary Bernsten's book "Jawbreaker" (a GREAT book that I just finished BTW)

Mercenary25

103rd Field Artillery Brigade

DSCF3980.jpg

Infantry captain modified DCU with pockets for pens

DSCF3977.jpg

94th Infantry Division

DSCF3975.jpg

43rd Military Police Brigade

DSCF3973.jpg

stingerwooten

Here's a pic of mine:

DCUs_Modified.jpg

Modified winter DCU's. These have a bit of history to them-first issued them for a deployment over to Riyadh, Saudi Arabia for Operation Southern Watch with a Patriot unit back in 1997. Pulled 'em out of the closet and dusted them off when my unit was mobilized for Iraq during OIF II from 2004-2005. Had them modified when I was serving 'in-country'. Note all of the pertinent identification; rank, nametape, US Army nametape, SSI and SSI-FWTS, and American flag had velcro on them so that they could be easily removed and made 'sterile' (no identifying insignia). They saw quite a bit of action! ;)

Mercenary25
Here's a pic of mine:

DCUs_Modified.jpg

Modified winter DCU's. These have a bit of history to them-first issued them for a deployment over to Riyadh, Saudi Arabia for Operation Southern Watch with a Patriot unit back in 1997. Pulled 'em out of the closet and dusted them off when my unit was mobilized for Iraq during OIF II from 2004-2005. Had them modified when I was serving 'in-country'. Note all of the pertinent identification; rank, nametape, US Army nametape, SSI and SSI-FWTS, and American flag had velcro on them so that they could be easily removed and made 'sterile' (no identifying insignia). They saw quite a bit of action! ;)

:jeal0001: :jeal0001: :jeal0001: :jeal0001: :jeal0001:

msgt norway

my new dcu,gott it today from my friend in the usa :)

my wifes wears it,not me i dont have hair :D

DSCN3460.jpg

DSCN3461.jpg

DSCN3462.jpg

cheers ken

everforward

Well, I went out with my Fiance at lunchtime to get a sub at Subway......stopped inside the Thrift Shop a couple of doors down, and came out with this....very cool.....something told me to go in there...!!

Army Corps of Engineers Civilian...

IMG_0775.jpg

Mercenary25

everforward, this is a cool DCU. I never get tired of seeing variety of contractor DCU! I've never seen the US contractor badge with a blue triangle before. I wonder what USACE stands for? :think:

everforward
everforward, this is a cool DCU. I never get tired of seeing variety of contractor DCU! I've never seen the US contractor badge with a blue triangle before. I wonder what USACE stands for? :think:

I am thinking it stands for, 'US Army Corps (of) Engineers' (USACE)