Show Your DCUs

Sbas

I realized that this DCU has mildew. :blink: I'm throwing all DCUs that this 713rd have come to contract in washing machine. Going to have it professionally cleaned.

I was going through a duffle bag and pulled this out, I had it modified in Iraq in 2003. I guess at some point I pulled some patches off of it. This is the only one I had done, as I recall it was done by a Puerto Rican National Guard Quartermaster unit located at Camp Muleskinner with my unit. Anyways, here it is.

post-2876-1264180130.jpg

Sivart, this DCU is awesome. I have never seen this type before. I find it interesting that they sewn it right through US flag. I have to say it is uncommon.

I would love to have something similar in my collection.

Sivart, this DCU is awesome. I have never seen this type before. I find it interesting that they sewn it right through US flag. I have to say it is uncommon.

I would love to have something similar in my collection.

I didn't think one like this had been shown here before. I looked through my OIF1 pics and couldn't find one of me wearing it, but did find one of my buddy wearing his. As far as I know, only 3 or 4 of us gunners in the platoon had this done. My friend was a Desert Storm participant, thus his 1st CAV patch. Its kind of hard to make out, sorry for the poor pic.

Enjoy!

Travis

post-2876-1264184723.jpg

post-2876-1264184850.jpg

Here is one of my Favorites...came from a 5th SFG fellow..it came with a pocket full of extras too...name tapes, flags & the like...

In the one I have, the officer left his dog tags in the pocket.

dscn2855s.jpg

Theater made:

Interesting. I am pretty sure I met him in 05, on FOB Falcon, and if i remember correctly, he was the 3rd Squadrons SMO. We were trying to get some maintenance support for our teams trucks, since we were pretty much on our own, with no organic support.

1st: 3rd Cav. Capt. DCU, with Infra Red tab on it and reversed flag. Army and name tape seem to be US made.

3rdcavxz2.jpg

3rdcavxz2.1352f3e28f.jpg

3rdcav1vt5.jpg

3rdcav1vt5.0a21c6b48d.jpg

3rdcav2tg5.jpg

3rdcav2tg5.ad5cd3bde8.jpg

Sbas

If this is the same guy, Capt Green was in a Staff position during the deployment he wore this uniform. More recently, he was the CO of Grim Troop, 2nd Squadron during the Regiments last deployment.