Show Your DCUs

Sbas

To be honest....in all my travels to the various bases and surplus shops, I have never found any. I am a notorius scrounger and dig through even the junkiest of piles and I still haven't found any.

That's what I am beginning to believe as well, they are not out there.....The only thing I've seen as replacements are non-IR facimilies......

The caption in the photo (of the uniforms being burned) states that they're "unserviceable". I'd imagine that means ones that have bloodstains, or heavily soiled, etc.

I have posted this uniform in a previous thread, but with the recent resurgence of this thread here is my 100 percent legit SEAL unit modified DCU for the benefit of some of our newer members.

Afbeelding050.jpg

A picture of just type of modified uniform.

PREV_NSW2623.jpg

Got more modified DCUs from ABranger, thanks dude!

DSCF3695.jpg

Here's a cool one and unusual. Slanted like Jungle jacket but no pockets on upper arms.

DSCF3696.jpg

DSCF3697.jpg

DSCF3698.jpg

My son spent most of 2005 and 2006 in Iraq. When he came home,he left just about everything he wore or used over there in my care. His uniforms and gear are carefully stored now, just as he wore them. He had to turn a few items back in,like his helmet and vest. He had glued that IR-reflective US flag to the vest,and we had a hard time removing the glue before he returned it-they apparently scrapped it out,but he couldn't get it anyway. I did get his helmet cover,though,and put it on another helmet I have.

Since he's still a Marine,I left his face out of the pic.

load.jpg

ABNRANGER1-75
How hard is it to find the velcro IR tabs to put back on the DCUs that had them..? I need a couple of the postage-stamp sized ones....

I found a bunch at Fort Bragg...check your PM..I can help you.

Here is a Air Force Special Forces modified uniform. It was used in Operation Anaconda in Afghanistan in 2002. The name has been edited out for security reasons. Enjoy!!!!!

USAFCCT1aEDITED.jpg

USAFCCT1bEDITED.jpg

USAFCCT1cEDITED.jpg

USAFCCT1E.jpg

My new DCUs. Excuse my six color DCU, it probably doesn't belong in here but it is a DCU.

DSCF3728.jpg

DSCF3727.jpg

DSCF3725.jpg

DSCF3722.jpg

Note about 173rd DCU. You can notice that it is badly stained, because it was recused from paintball field!

I LOVE the 173rd Airborne DCU!!!!

Same here. Although it was found in paintball field, I don't think stains were caused by paintball because I used to play paintball and paint tend to wash away. That unless somebody used cheap and lousy brand that have tendency to leave stains.