Show Your DCUs

Sbas

I'll toss some of my new ones in

1st Armored Sapper DCU with paratrooper and air assault wings, and a "This We'll Defend" pocket patch

post-4251-1262040826.jpg

CNY Militaria
Air Force MP USCENTAF DCU

CIMG1068.JPG

"MP's" in the USAF are Called Security Forces, abbreviated SF. Sorry, Just had to correct that!

Clapton, nice DCUs you got there! Thought you're US helmets collector? :lol:

If it's cheap, genuine, and might be worth something in a while, I will probably collect at least one specimen of it, I have decided to stock up on DCUs and BDUs when I can to hold onto them, have 6 DCUs and 2 desert PASGT vest covers, some PASGT helmets, quite a few modern patches, and no BDUs yet but am quietly looking for one at my local surplus stores, etc.

How many DCU's do I have in my collection? Ummmm......I'll plead the 5th in this case. Let me just say this......they were plentiful and cheap in my area, so I have WAY too many.

How many DCU's do I have in my collection? Ummmm......I'll plead the 5th in this case. Let me just say this......they were plentiful and cheap in my area, so I have WAY too many.

...And you've got some pretty cool ones, too...well done..!

I can see where it can get pretty hard to limit one's self to a particular theme....must...resist...LOL

Here is my contribution to this thread, and a unit near and dear to me, the 29th ID, VARNG.

Probably OIF service, but the 3/116 went to Afghanistan in 2004-05.

I got this right here from a Forum member (cool) along with a couple others, a great transaction too. :thumbsup:

IMG_0296.jpg