Are there any Civil Air Patrol re-enactors out there?

Dyse

I've been collecting WW2 C.A.P. for the past 6 or 7 years and have worn CAP uniforms to various events... are there any other re-enactors out there?

There's a large civil air patrol squadron that reenacts the civil air patrol during the war complete with a couple planes too. They set up at the Reading WW2 Airshow each year in Reading Pa.

I am a cadet in Maryland Wing of the Civil Air Patrol, nice to see people care about us and those who have gone before us! Would you be willing to send some pics along of your collection? Id love to see it!

Semper Vigilans!

C/TSgt NJ Cammaroto

Mission Radio Operator (GTM3)

Calvert Cadet Squadron, Civil Air Patrol: US Air Force Auxiliary

There's a large civil air patrol squadron that reenacts the civil air patrol during the war complete with a couple planes too. They set up at the Reading WW2 Airshow each year in Reading Pa.

I just saw some photos of that show, man I've got to come over one day and join in!

I am a cadet in Maryland Wing of the Civil Air Patrol, nice to see people care about us and those who have gone before us! Would you be willing to send some pics along of your collection? Id love to see it!

Semper Vigilans!

C/TSgt NJ Cammaroto

Mission Radio Operator (GTM3)

Calvert Cadet Squadron, Civil Air Patrol: US Air Force Auxiliary

It may be a few weeks before I can photograph everything as a lot of my collection is in storage but I'll definitely share them with you guys as soon as I can.

In the meantime, this ones I found on my harddrive, taken on holiday at Sweetwater, Texas in 2009, with my wife and stepdaughter. The patch on my A2 jacket is the Wolf Squadron patch which I handpainted from photographs of the Corpus Christi based Coastal Patrol 15.

post-104903-0-49874900-1406728870.jpg

Johnny Signor

If you guys need Leather WW 2 era CAP unit patches made I do those , got most of the well known and others ....................

• 7 months later...