504th uniform grouping from NS Trader Show Richmond

TrenchfootJoe66

Have a Few Photos and some Facts about Col.S.R.Navas. And a few other items. Real American Hero.

• 1 year later...

Great find! Unfortunately the VMI Museum website doesn't have a photograph of him but I'll be in Lexington in a couple of weeks and I can photograph his yearbook entry for you. Interestingly, his father, brother, and son were all VMI alumni.

How about some pictures of the VMI uniforms when you get a chance?

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/6/2018 at 2:20 PM, Col.hank said:

Have a Few Photos and some Facts about Lt..S.R.Navas. And a few other items. Real American Hero.df

Thought starting a Private  Museam in Richmond. With other Amazing War Heros too. Any thoughts on that? 

We have a War Memorial here in Richmond,Va But it doesn't go in Private Lives after the War. 

• 3 weeks later...

These were Givin by Family member to a %%€€€ Named Rob. Seibert. He was suppose to be a WW2 reinactor. Saw him in pic wearing one on here. 

On 4/17/2020 at 4:06 PM, Col.hank said:
On 7/21/2014 at 12:30 PM, VMI88 said:

Great find! Unfortunately the VMI Museum website doesn't have a photograph of him but I'll be in Lexington in a couple of weeks and I can photograph his yearbook entry for you. Interestingly, his father, brother, and son were all VMI alumni.

How about some pictures of the VMI uniforms when you get a chance?

4 minutes ago, Col.hank said:

• 4 months later...

He was a Great  Soldier & Business  Man. .His son a a Brave Man to save everyone in the fire only to be damaged by it. still he was More Man that most men. 

• 10 months later...

The Man the Uniforms were given to was Rob May : Worked @ McGeorge Toyota in Richmond former family friend( Siebert ) was his ex wife’s name)  that was him in the pic when all this was posted

On 7/21/2014 at 1:02 AM, TrenchfootJoe66 said:

As far as I know this group has not been thru the Dealer/Collector mill. It came into my friends Vintage Clothing Shop right off the street. Included with the jacket and HBTs were about 6 uniform garments from VMI, several of which also are named to Navas, an unnamed overseas cap and a khaki shirt. From what I was able to gather the guy who walked into the shop with it was a wannabe picker type. No documents or photos were included. Unless that guy is holding back other items, that may well be all of it. If anybody else out there has any info on Navas, I would appreciate it.

I know he was awarded the SS in Feb 44 in Italy. He led a night raid behind enemy lines and was seriously wounded in the process. I also know he was a VMI grad but that's about it at the moment. Im just getting started researching the guy, WW2 airborne is not my area of expertise.

Rob May is the one who sold these. 

• 3 months later...