American Patrol Company- Now On Facebook!

American Patrol Co.

American Patrol Co.

18 years ago American Patrol Company was the first company to use original blueprints to manufacture large quantities vintage American field gear. We have always prided ourselves at making the finest quality and widest variety of standard and specialty WWII era products. APCo. gear has been featured in many Hollywood films like; Band of Brothers, Windtalkers, Pearl Harbor and hundreds of other independent films over the years.

Now, by checking out our Facebook page you can see for yourself the wide variety of American Patrol products .

Give us a look, if you dig it then click the "like" button and stay tuned because that's where I will announce my new products as well as restocked items.

If your looking for zippered compass pouches, field gear, radio gear, hardware, zippers, raw materials, webbing yardage, specialty items, product development or custom work we are glad to help.

Thanks Guys!

Peace

https://www.facebook...anpatrolcompany

• 4 weeks later...

I bought an American Patrol Co eagle, for use on a new crusher I'm getting. The cap isn't here yet, but I got the eagle. It is very nice, much thicker than many of the thin stamped brass ones floating around. Its size and detail, especially the gold frosting on the front, matches up very well with originals. It should take a light polishing to bring out the highlights too. I've taken some photos of the APCo eagle (in the center) with 2 originals. Thanks for the outstanding cap badge, it should look great on my new crusher!

post-32676-0-74528100-1407613373.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
SocietyBrandHatCo

I put the AP Co cap eagle on my new Society Brand crusher, I think they go very well together!

Matt, that eagle looks great on our cap! Really pleased you like it, and thanks for the kind words here on USMF!

• 3 months later...
American Patrol Co.

All-Important Notice, Please Read.

I have been notified by the owner of the "Luxenberg" copyright that I am in violation of his legally owned Trade Mark. I was mistakenly unaware when I made the cards for the cap eagles that "Luxenberg" TM is still alive and well. I am no longer offering any "Luxenberg" marked products for sale and am asking for your cooperation by removing the images from this posting dated August 4 and August 9th. Thank you for your assistance with this request.

Raymond Meldrum

Owner American Patrol Company

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

It would be hard for someone to copyright a image taken from your camera on a item that you own.

• 6 months later...
SocietyBrandHatCo

It would be hard for someone to copyright a image taken from your camera on a item that you own.

I believe the issue was that the Luxenberg mark is currently trademarked and protected by federal law against use by anyone else and cannot be used without the express written consent of the owner of the mark.