Hand-Made REPROS Schemes on HGU-style helmets.

BlueBookGuy

• 4 weeks later...

Franco....fantastic work. You look familiar. Do you come to the SOS or MAX Show here in the states?

Just thinking I've seen you at one or both of those shows.

Ronnie

BlueBookGuy

Thanks so much Ronnie.

Not, never been in USA for those shows. Just twice for 100% tourist, one of them in 2003 entirely devoted to aviation-related things (First Flight's Century, opening of the Washington-Dulles aerospace Musem, visiting NAS Oceana, etc.).

BlueBookGuy

Thanks again.

Just for curiosity, many years ago (and, at least two-three times) some people I know, said seeing me here at some TV events (regional tough) while in effect I never have been anywhere for those things.

Fundamentally shy, I'd climb on a stage only to kiss on her lips (or, even on cheeks - patience.. :love: :love: ) that fantastic artist and singer Melanie Chisholm of former Spice Girls fame. Being at some of her concerts was better than nothing of course.. but that ultimate goal would be the greatest one for me (even more than flying in a B-52 I guess ah ah...)

Ha Melanie Chisholm huh.....well I hope that works out for you. Paint her a helmet and maybe she will give you that kiss.

Ronnie