Invisible picture info when attaching in post?

I have a new computer and since getting it I have had a problem on not seeing the image info when I attach it to my post? It's there cause it shows up in the post, but this makes it hard to enter text when you can't see the image info. Thanks for any help. Ken

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil, is that good men do nothing." Edmund Burke

Looking for 41st INF. And older IDF Helmet, gear, insignia.

donation2015.gif

I have a new computer and since getting it I have had a problem on not seeing the image info when I attach it to my post? It's there cause it shows up in the post, but this makes it hard to enter text when you can't see the image info. Thanks for any help. Ken

I only see the url when posting pics...until I preview or post...

Always Buying...Medals...Patches...Wings... Singles or Groups...Top Cash Paid!!!

My Website...http://www.purpleheartsnorthcarolina.com/

donation2007.gifdonation2008.gifdonation2009.gifdonation2010.gif

donation2011.gifdonation2012.gifdonation2013.gifdonation2014.gif

donation2015.gifdonation2016.gif

donation2017.gif

donation2018.gifdonation2019.gifdonation2020.gif

It's there cause it shows up in the post, but this makes it hard to enter text when you can't see the image info. Thanks for any help. Ken

Ken,

After attaching the picture, are you clicking on "add to post" on the far right hand side of the picture? This will add it to your thread so you can see where it is in your post. If you don't click on "add to post" then it just randomly adds it at the bottom of your post.

...Kat

donation2017.gifdonation2018.gifdonation2019.gifdonation2020.gif

donation2011.gifdonation2012.gifdonation2015.gifmsg-24355-0-77312200-1449362814.gif

Kat,

Yes, I click add to post, but the thread(?) info doesn't show, it's invisible, but when I preview the picture is there, my posts work fine, but I just can't see the image info. I checked on the color and the black is checked, I thought maybe it was coming out in white and not showing. Thanks for any help, Ken

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil, is that good men do nothing." Edmund Burke

donation2015.gif

Kat,

Yes, I click add to post, but the thread(?) info doesn't show, it's invisible, but when I preview the picture is there, my posts work fine, but I just can't see the image info. I checked on the color and the black is checked, I thought maybe it was coming out in white and not showing. Thanks for any help, Ken

Ken,

This is strange. I will try to recreate it. I will also point this thread out to Rusty Canteen. He is our resident expert. :)

...Kat

donation2017.gifdonation2018.gifdonation2019.gifdonation2020.gif

donation2011.gifdonation2012.gifdonation2015.gifmsg-24355-0-77312200-1449362814.gif

Kat,

Thanks very much, my posting work ok, it's just hard to know where the thread is on my posting until I preview it, Ken

donation2015.gif