One for all you USMC types out there!

Sabrejet

I saw the Jacket for sale when I was in Ikebukuro last March, I thought it was the real deal until I got close : (

Leonardo

I saw the Jacket for sale when I was in Ikebukuro last March, I thought it was the real deal until I got close : (

Leonardo

You mean it didn't pass muster on close inspection...or that you were disappointed to find that it wasn't the real deal? In my experience, the Rickson's products I've examined in the flesh have been of outstanding quality...scarily so...but pretty darned expensive too! :o

This is a very good quality repro!

We sell one too. Same quality, if not better in the stitch construction... At a fraction of the price!!!

You decide!

Wow.if that's what a good repro one costs what would an original one be worth. I guess they are hard to find

Wow.if that's what a good repro one costs what would an original one be worth. I guess they are hard to find

Yeah, even though it is pretty good. it is still over priced and originals go from $1500 and up.

-Dave

vintageproductions

You all need to remember these are not made for re-enactors, these are made for the Japanese fashion market.

• 2 weeks later...