The Pick 'Em Up Truck

Airborne-Hunter

Airborne-Hunter

I was out working and got a call to drop everything and come check out a boat load of stuff. In the end this is most of what I came home with. I probably paid way too much, but I know there is more stuff, better quality too. Then again, I don't know if I'll get it, but there are still some gems in here. Sorry it was getting dark so this is the only picture. Not in the pile is a banana box full of canteens, one of broken gear, a Japanese helmet and gear, German belt set and a pile of not very noteworthy helmets. Best ABN

post-1800-0-90183600-1403363049.jpg

Airborne-Hunter

Here are some more pictures. Unfortunately I'm unable to get a picture of the whole group at the moment, but here's some snaps. Best ABN

post-1800-0-73877200-1403474615.jpg

Airborne-Hunter

These are about half the hats...there's some serious moving around of stuff in the garage right now so I've misplaced the other half.

post-1800-0-14039600-1403475342.jpg

Airborne-Hunter

That's pretty much all the pictures for now and because of some moving, space is tight at the moment so I've decided to pack everything up for the time being. But in the mean time here's today's $5 find for the collection to keep the ball rolling. Best ABN

post-1800-0-10252800-1403477516.jpg

Ron, I know you'll enjoy this little beauty...

Thats nice

Looks like some great T-handles and a WW1 cover or two??

Those pistol belts are great.

These are about half the hats...there's some serious moving around of stuff in the garage right now so I've misplaced the other half.

Looks like you have a nice khaki crusher as well in the hat box