WWII Stuff from garage sales! A whopping $4 total!

USdog

I was able to pick up these items from 2 garage sales. First one I picked up the Musette bag for $1. It is dated 1941. Second one, pretty much right after the other one, I picked up a mountain pack (from 1942, but missing metal piece) and blanket for $3.

After the sale I looked inside the mountain pack and BINGO! I found a small waterproof bag named to the vet and later found his last name is also on mountain pack and blanket.

Enjoy...

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

The price was great as you said.

thanks for showing

So, nothing too spectacular, but couldn't beat the price....

I was able to pick up these items from 2 garage sales. First one I picked up the Musette bag for $1. It is dated 1941. Second one, pretty much right after the other one, I picked up a mountain pack (from 1942, but missing metal piece) and blanket for $3.

After the sale I looked inside the mountain pack and BINGO! I found a small waterproof bag named to the vet and later found his last name is also on mountain pack and blanket.

Enjoy...

agyjyma8.jpg5emasaja.jpgava4urab.jpga4u3uzeh.jpg2aqygetu.jpgzutytavu.jpgybebanym.jpg

Infantry Grunt

So where do people find this stuff? Where I live there aren't any military surplus stores around except in Gettysburg, and they are all kind of terrible.