Man the Line Uniforms

rclay49

I Have a Shipper WW1 US. uniform and it is very good quality and I did have an original to compare it with, very close, the color was very close also!

• 6 years later...
ShooterMcGavin

Check MAN THE LINE's reports on Better Business Bureau... it's miles of terrible reviews.

I ordered an item myself which never arrived. When I called them out on it, Luke (the owner) ghosted me so I sent a local lawyer to sniff around his company's address. The lawyer was not surprised to be hearing from me regarding him (said he is a known fraud who even had the USPS investigating him for mail fraud) and that the company's listed address ended up being an abandoned warehouse.

Beware.

......FWIW, this is my summer clothes for our club shoots. We don't reenact but we livefire weapons from the Indian Wars thru WW1. These are pre 1916 US issue cotton clothes. The tie and overseas cap were items I had previously come by. Got these from What Price Glory. My knock on Man the Line, he has a lot of nice gear but so little of it is available.

20210907_173347.jpg

I guess I'm too old, Most everything we used was the real McCoy....Span Am to Vietnam. No problems with authenticity. 

Foot wear being the exception, But WW2 and up it was not...

Yep, all our uniforms were original, no repros back then. Hayes used to give me a hard time about wearing originals, LOL
Here’s us in  a WWI event, we cleaned up with prizes. Pics of trench and inside of  dugout, under ground and nice and warm. Temp went to about 28 at night but we were so warm we had to take off our jackets.

6EA9D525-7BEB-400D-A4A1-5F73A291958F.jpeg

91E7F22B-4A22-448B-A07C-BC83B90DAFD2.jpeg

3080230F-A1A2-4ED1-906A-BB40B543BB45.jpeg

Hard core !!! This was all done for one weekend...Then we had to fill it all in and clean up....

Best Camp

Best uniforms

Best cooking 

Best interpretation

Best All Around