Akward mannequin position (need advices)

Thanks for your asnwer i'll give a shot with French stuff maybe it would be easier ...

- Lester H Scheaffer (Fleetwood - PA) - 175th Infantry Regiment, 29th Infantry Division - KIA September 12th 1944 attacking the Brest Naval range butt

I’m proudly in charge of his grave at St James cemetery. RIP

(My left avatar portrait)

- Jay E Hansford (Baxter Springs - KS ) - 146th Engineer Combat Battalion SETF - KIA June 6th 1944 landing on Dog White Omaha Beach

I’m proudly in charge of his grave at Colleville sur mer cemetery. RIP

(My right avatar portrait)

- See their story, and other ones here : http://mylifeinthewar.over-blog.com/

-- Interested in pictures (and others items) concerning the French Navy ships that went under repair in US Navy yards in 1943. In Boston (Le Terrible, le Fantasque, le Malin), in NYC (Richelieu) and in Philadelphia (Le Georges Leygues, Le Gloire, Le Montcalm)

You could dress him in German SS uniform and lay weapons at his feet and raise his arms above his head.

In memory of.....
SSG Jarred S Fontenot US Army KIA Baghdad, Iraq 10-18-07 RIP my friend-Charlie Three Three Delta Out

donation2008.gif
donation2009.gifdonation2010.gifdonation2011.gif

You could have him in Class A's at the local USO or Officer's club, waiting in line to use the restroom.

Crossed legs = Pee-Pee Dance

;)

Personally, I like Glen's Tanker idea...

Eric

ASMIC #5492

Are you a militaria collector in PA, NJ or DE? If so, please feel free to join my "Delaware Valley Militaria Collectors" page on Facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/MilitariaCollectorsOfDelawareValley#!/groups/DELVALMILITARIA/

Check me out on Instagram @philly_militaria_collector

donation2011.gifdonation2012.gif

donation2013.gifdonation2014.gifdonation2015.gif

I say forget the hands in pockets which would be too difficult to do and go with a low slung pistol or cartridge belt with his hands resting on it (with belt between thumbs and fingers) and a helmet cocked to the side. Definitely a cig as well. He'd be the most relaxed looking G.I. on the block!

This guy was just walking down Tu Do Street in Saigon when he saw this 'lady' walking past. Long story short, he is made for leaning up against the wall, all you need to find now is a lady mannequin ;)

I could see him in two different type of clothes. Civvies late 60ies to early 70ies. Only way to see he is SF is the WAR necklace and the hint of a concealed carry. Setup #2 would be as a cocky fly boy, aviator glasses and the hole shoobang :)

Regards

M

- Vietnam CISO/SOG Knife Collector -

donation2009.gifdonation2013.gifdonation2014.gifdonation2015.gifdonation2016.gif
donation2017.gifdonation2018.gifdonation2019.gif

• 2 weeks later...

It looks like he really has to take a leak

-Brig
GySgt/USMC/0369
RSU-Quantico

"FOR OUR TOMORROWS, THEY GAVE THEIR TODAYS"
RIP
Sgt Jesse 'Jeff Nasty' Balthaser
Sgt John P Huling
Cpl Carlos 'Gilo Monster' Gilorozco
Cpl Stephen C 'Socks' Sockalosky
LCpl Joshua A 'Scottie' Scott
LCpl Jason Lee 'Birdman' Frye
LCpl Nicolas B Morrison
LCpl Jon T Hicks
LCpl Osbrany 'Oz' Montes De Oca
Pvt Lewis T D Calapini
'The SOI 5'

donation2007.gifdonation2008.gifdonation2009.gifdonation2010.gifdonation2011.gif
donation2012.gifdonation2013.gifdonation2014.gifdonation2015.gifdonation2016.gif
donation2017.gifdonation2018.gifdonation2019.gifdonation2020.gif

• 1 month later...

Hi all

Is is a first try ...

A French Morrocan native "Goumier" in Italy in the April - May 1944 drive into Roma trough the Aurunci mountain

They were light mountain infantry

Do you think i have reach to deal with the hand position ?

Thanks

post-3574-0-24286300-1406983265.jpg

- Lester H Scheaffer (Fleetwood - PA) - 175th Infantry Regiment, 29th Infantry Division - KIA September 12th 1944 attacking the Brest Naval range butt

- Jay E Hansford (Baxter Springs - KS ) - 146th Engineer Combat Battalion SETF - KIA June 6th 1944 landing on Dog White Omaha Beach

-- Interested in pictures (and others items) concerning the French Navy ships that went under repair in US Navy yards in 1943. In Boston (Le Terrible, le Fantasque, le Malin), in NYC (Richelieu) and in Philadelphia (Le Georges Leygues, Le Gloire, Le Montcalm)

with the rifle on low position

post-3574-0-64139100-1406983353.jpg