Jacket, Flyers Man Intermediate MA-1

Keith

I am not a uniform guy so don't take my opinion as gospel. Going by the RN number its a product of the Rothco company who market MA 1 jackets at 49.95 currently. Is it military issue?? I let the other guys weigh in.

I am not a uniform guy so don't take my opinion as gospel. Going by the RN number its a product of the Rothco company who market MA 1 jackets at 49.95 currently. Is it military issue?? I let the other guys weigh in.

Thanks. I t belonged to a Vietnam Vet who passed away a few years ago. There were two jackets. The other was obviously a put together but I was unsure of this one. With the information you provided it sounds like he may have had this one created also in his retirement years. Here is another photo:post-2830-0-26293000-1401035643.jpg.

No, it's not military issue. This is a commercial copy, as you pointed out, made by Rothco pretty recently.

And now that I see it's black...the real ones were always Sage Green.

No, it's not military issue. This is a commercial copy, as you pointed out, made by Rothco pretty recently.

And now that I see it's black...the real ones were always Sage Green.

OK, thanks.