AE CO Air Crew wings

robert60446

robert60446

Hi guys,

Again I was lucky enough to get these wings from our very own Paul C. thumbsup.gif

I was wondering how many variants / patterns of Air Crew wings were made by this company? Anyone?

post-2829-1212719075.jpg

I am continuously amazed by you photos, I didn't even notice the green grunge! I would love to see you start shooting the hallmarks too, that way we could built up a hi res library of them!

robert60446

HI Paul,

I was thinking about this, but I’m not sure if anyone will be interested in this project…

robert60446

Paul,

We don’t have privileges to post in reference section…it would be pain in the hole to ask every time moderator when we want to post maker mark in specific thread…on the other hand we can run thread in our section (btw, how about wings section only:rolleyes: ...), but it would have to be pinned…

Robert,

I agree with Paul, your pictures are fantastic.

Shots of the different wing Hallmarks would be a great idea!

I would be willing to help in any way possible. It would make

for a great reference besides some of the books.

J.D.

robert60446

Hi JD, I agree it is doable but we need some help from mods. We have 2 choices: ask for “wings” subforum or have reference thread pinned on the top of current section. Honestly, taking in to the account how popular wings are, I think wings do deserve their own subforum..any other opinions on this? With all our support I think we can make it the busiest section of forum… thumbsup.gif

craig_pickrall

This is the link to the Hallmark Reference: http://www.usmilitariaforum.com/forums/ind...p?showforum=602

I thought members have the right to post there. Try it and see. If not then report it here.

I moved your pics to the other wing. If I did not do exactly what you needed please let me know and I will fix it.

robert60446
This is the link to the Hallmark Reference: http://www.usmilitariaforum.com/forums/ind...p?showforum=602

I thought members have the right to post there. Try it and see. If not then report it here.

I moved your pics to the other wing. If I did not do exactly what you needed please let me know and I will fix it.

Craig,

Thanks for helping. There is a warning right on the top of that section: "In an effort to more easily monitor the accuracy, type, and quality of information presented in the reference section, member posting permissions have been limited within this section."

When I’m trying to open new topic I got this message: Sorry, you do not have permission to start a topic in this forum...

craig_pickrall

There are two ways to approach this.

First check to see if it is possible for you to add a reply to one of the threads already there. If it is then any Senior MOD or ADMIN can add a new topic for you and then you can add your data to it.

If that doesn't work then you can start a new thread in the Wings Section with the maker name as the topic title. Once the topic has all the new data in it and comments from interested parties added and has pretty much run it's course it will be ready to move. At that point you can request a MOD of the Wings Section or any Senior MOD or ADMIN to move it to the reference section.

Craig,

Thanks for helping. There is a warning right on the top of that section: "In an effort to more easily monitor the accuracy, type, and quality of information presented in the reference section, member posting permissions have been limited within this section."

When I’m trying to open new topic I got this message: Sorry, you do not have permission to start a topic in this forum...

John Cooper
Hi JD, I agree it is doable but we need some help from mods. We have 2 choices: ask for “wings” subforum or have reference thread pinned on the top of current section. Honestly, taking in to the account how popular wings are, I think wings do deserve their own subforum..any other opinions on this? With all our support I think we can make it the busiest section of forum… thumbsup.gif

My vote is for a WINGS SUBFORUM and then have all wings posted moved there. The the reference section can be established. This has been a topic with a few others on this forum and I am sure it has been discussed by the men behind the curtain ;)

John

robert60446
My vote is for a WINGS SUBFORUM and then have all wings posted moved there. The the reference section can be established. This has been a topic with a few others on this forum and I am sure it has been discussed by the men behind the curtain ;)

John

I agree with John, WINGS do deserve their own section!... thumbsup.gif