As promised...the work of Johnny Signor!

doinworkinvans

doinworkinvans

Sorry it took me several months to do this! I contacted JS about a repro A2 and he came through more than I could have ever imagined. I wanted a CBI jacket and what's the CBI theater without the beautiful B25?!?! Also went with the famed Burma Bridge busters. I am going to get it all sewn on by time its cold again. Going to put a true CBI patch on the other sleeve. Without further -a-do....

doinworkinvans

Close up of the beautiful detail...

Thank you so much Johnny ....I cannot recommend you enough!

2014-05-23 22.00.04.jpg

Rakkasan187

Johnny is a stunning artist. I had him do some work for me a while back and I will continue to use him and refer others to his special and unique skills..

Great looking jacket..

Leigh

skypilot6670

Johnny has very kindly agreed to copy some of my fathers stuff,and do a P 38 for me. I'am going to make up an A2 as a a tribute to my father and those brave men of WW2.JS is a true gentleman to deal with and I will post the A2 when it is finished. Fraternally Mike

Johnny Signor

Hey Doinworksinvans , Much thanks for getting the jacket art posted , I know you've been busy and it is much appreciated as some members wanted to know what my jacket art looked like !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I did a few others some years ago but have no way to post them, one was even on an original Ww2 veterans jacket , man that was awesome as the jacket fit me perfect !!!!!!!!!!

Again thanks for posting and was happy to be able to do the jacket for you , enjoy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks also to those who have commented on it already !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have a happy and safe memorial day weekend and thanks to all that have served and are serving !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Johnny

Johnny Signor

Just got Skypilots order and will be working on it starting Monday , I'm sure he'll post photos of the work once he gets it , Thanks Man !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Johnny

• 2 weeks later...
Johnny Signor

Thanks guys , I have done several over the years , even one "original" ww2 A-2 of a veteran, had me paint a B-24 on the back with a bomb below it and mission number on the bomb , turned out great , man I really loved having that one to work on , it fit me perfect too :)

Anyway , I do paint them from time to time , BUT ......... I do Not warrantee/guarantee the work on them , the jackets are treated with all sorts of oils etc, and are made of various leathers etc , so if you decide you want something done, let it be known it is with the knowledge I am not responsible if jacket doesn't take paint etc or hold up under use .

I have never had any problems with any so far , but like to cover the bases as the saying goes ..................

Johnny

• 2 months later...
Johnny Signor

Got another jacket todays mail to do some back art etc on , and another in the works soon,..............................

Will try to post photos of them when I get them done ..............................

• 1 month later...