Free Insignia For 12-18 Year Olds Take A Look

Bill Scott

Bill Scott

Same as last time the first poster gets theier choice of the four second poster their choice of the remaining three the third poster get their choice of the two and the fourth poster gets the one thats left.If you do not post first and tell me which one you want then PM me your adress I will not honor just a PM.Good Luck.ScottyPS the Austrian and the Allied Airborne are both foreign made.

img760.jpg

img761.jpg

Wow Bill, those are some great patches being offered. Surprised the troop carrier had not gone yet. Just wanted to say thanks for givng the forum youth a break.

Bill Scott

A new internet speed record all four gone in my ten minute shower.Great guys these young Forum members.Scotty

Patchcollector

A new internet speed record all four gone in my ten minute shower.Great guys these young Forum members.Scotty

I think they're catching on! :lol: Very nice assortment of patches!

respectingthesacrifice

I wish I was younger... Nicely done Scotty! And agree with Patchcollector, they are very nice.

Bill Scott

I just looked at my post and realized that I put down Austrian and Allied Airborne.This what happens when a 74 year old has patches laying next to what your going to scan as give aways.I guess it did not matter those young guys are fast where we are only Half Fast.Scotty

Bill Scott

Pat if you can prove to me you are under 18 you can have one.But you and I know we have warts older than 18.Scotty

WorldWarPatches

I need to pay more attention, but I'm 2 poor to pay attention. Under 18 I didn't see that part. it's great thing yer doing to get these young-ins collecting.