More wings from the show…

robert60446

robert60446

Hi guys,

I didn’t have enough time to post these yesterday. At the show I have also found Aerial Gunner and Navy Pilot Wings – all from Meyer. Pictures of hinges are with pins in maximum allowed position… thumbsup.gif

post-2829-1212430691.jpg

Nice wings, it's good to see "real" Meyer wings. As they were , I think, the biggest manufacturer of wings in WWII you can really miss out if you ignore them completely!

robert60446
Nice wings, it's good to see "real" Meyer wings. As they were , I think, the biggest manufacturer of wings in WWII you can really miss out if you ignore them completely!

Hi Paul,

You may laugh, but from Navy Pilot Wings with my luck i can find 10 made by H&H / Imperial and only 1 good Meyer in the same time... :lol:

John Cooper

Paul I agree but happen to be a bit guilty since I only have one and the Meyer are always 3rd in line when looking for wings... I guess I should get the basic set just to say I have them ;)

John

PS - Nice wings Robert - soemthing about that raised Meyer shield on the reverse of that Navy Wing looks cool!