Airborne and misc patches and explanation

Ron C.

I do not know for sure if I am allowed to do this, but, if I can, it will save me a lot of explaining. I have been only on another forum since around 2005. I have had some problems with my house and as a result with being able to locate my things, as well as health and etc.. It is too long to go through again, but if I can post this link to the posting on the other forum it will save me a lot of time and give an explanation to you. I warn you though it is a very long posting.

If I can't do it, I understand and just delete it.

http://www.wehrmacht-awards.com/forums/showthread.php?t=397011&highlight=Patches+airborne+misc

Thanks,

Ron

Checked out your topic at WAF Ron, that's quite a chronical, the end result is fantastic, your nephew and any helpers he had did a phenomenal job, you where lucky to have him.

• 1 month later...

Checked out your topic at WAF Ron, that's quite a chronical, the end result is fantastic, your nephew and any helpers he had did a phenomenal job, you where lucky to have him.

Maybe not so lucky........he tore up my wife's truck, and messed up my Explorer getting paint all over it, and tore the rear bumper off it.......and never offered to fix any of them. He left the job unfinished and I had to hire other people, and he also borrowed $1500 and a guitar from me.........never has paid a dime and no guitar (also several other things), and he is no relation to me. He just called me "uncle".......and I still have to redo some of the things he did. Lucky?..........if you think so.

Maybe not so lucky........he tore up my wife's truck, and messed up my Explorer getting paint all over it, and tore the rear bumper off it.......and never offered to fix any of them. He left the job unfinished and I had to hire other people, and he also borrowed $1500 and a guitar from me.........never has paid a dime and no guitar (also several other things), and he is no relation to me. He just called me "uncle".......and I still have to redo some of the things he did. Lucky?..........if you think so.

:o

pathfinder505

Junior Samples used to say if it weren't for bad luck, he would have no luck at all.

Junior Samples used to say if it weren't for bad luck, he would have no luck at all.

I would say Junior copied that from people like Albert King and Lightnin' Slim........Bad Luck Blues..........