M151 jeep pic

m151mp

this is a pic of my jeep, as a test, to see if i understand the new way to add photos. i apologize to those who have seen it before. ok, never mind---i have to learn more. each pic i chose was too big.

If you have a iphone/ipod. You can email yourself the pictures, save them to your iphone/ipod then re email them to yourself. When you go to re email them to your self your iphone/ipod will ask if you want to resize the image before you email it(sometimes it doesnt, but it does most of the time). You then click one of the sizes it lists that you can resize it to. It will then email the picture to you. Now that the size limit has increased your photos can be up to 250k,so that means click one of the options that is 250k or smaller.

RustyCanteen

this is a pic of my jeep, as a test, to see if i understand the new way to add photos. i apologize to those who have seen it before. ok, never mind---i have to learn more. each pic i chose was too big.

Try it again, the maximum upload size is 250kb.

thanks, RC---i'll try again. i don't have an i phone or i pad, but i have posted here before. i'll figure it out eventually.